Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIPs and Stash

I've pulled out all of my cross stitch stash.  I haven't seen this stuff since around 2001.  There are more WIPs than I thought.  I'll document them in up coming posts.

As for stash, most of my stuff is for particular WIPs but I have floss of all DMC colors available then, 208 through 3830, a few from Coats and a smattering of braid and blending filament.  Not much fabric: some leftover Aida, a couple of tubes of  CharlesCraft Monaco.  Magazines are my weakness.  I've got boxes of them.  And they all have at least one pattern I like enough to consider I might stitch it.

I have a decent collection of Teresa Wentzler and Paula Vaughn leaflets and a smattering of other designers.  I don't know what I'll get to in this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment