- Crafting. Cross stitch and knitting, maybe sewing, probably other things
- Exercise. Completely out of shape since my year of monthly half marathons ended in 2009.
- Cleaning. I live alone, and don't like visitors in my space. But I am happier when stuff doesn't pile up too much. This includes sorting my stuff and getting rid of things.
- Reading, Watching, Playing. I have piles of boos to read, movies to watch, Wii and DS games to play. I've spent the money to get them, I should get the enjoyment of using them
- People. This may mean dating. It may just mean talking to friends and family. I'm too hermity right now.
- Cooking. Again with the live alone. Too much frozen food an restaurants. Cooking is fun and usually cheaper than the aforementioned approaches to food.
- Money. Getting a job in biology with or without computers. Or getting a student loan fast. Probably the first. Probably not marrying rich or engineering an inheritance.
This probably means having less:
- Internet doodling. Farmville and random blog refreshing can be replaced with crafting and cleaning etc.
- Sleep. Not having a fixed schedule and not interacting with many people means I go to sleep whenever I feel like it. It seems like a lot.
- Reruns. TV, movies, books, games I've already done will probably not get watched, read, played again. Unless I really want to.
This blog is public. It has to be for some of the accountability I will be signing up for. I'm sort of worried about that. If it becomes a problem, then I'll take a new approach.